DMR V12 Pedals
When heading down the trail, hitting up an off road section, and getting that drive out of the turns, the DMR V12 Pedals affords the rider an improved and increased surface area to allow the mountain biker better contact and grip whilst tackling the track.
With a 16mm deep profile and featuring a concave structure to provide a better feel under the rider, and with a 20% weight saving over traditional pedals, the V12s are keenly performance based, and ideal for off-road riding.
Weighing just 430 grams per pair and featuring sealed cartridge bearings centred on a Cro-mo axle, this pedal allows for a high-quality rotation and a solid durability, ensuring that this pedal is sufficiently rough and tough to tackle everything you might throw at it.
- DMR V12 offers 10% more surface area than the classic shape
- 16mm deep in profile
- 20% weight saving over the previous V12
- Weighs just 430g per pair
- Fully sealed bearings and a cro-mo axle
- All pins on the pedal are replaceable and tuneable for preferred grip
- Classic DMR Concave
PRODUCT REF: 25797
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more