DMT GK1 Gravel Cycling Shoes
The GK1 Gravel Cycling Shoes are part of DMT’s top-end premium performance range and combine lightweight knitted materials with highly technical off-road features. Designed for the rigours of gravel riding, the shoes are light in weight but have reinforcements along the edges for mud and abrasion protection. With a full-knit construction, the feet are kept cool and moisture-free, thanks to excellent levels of breathability.
Comfort is guaranteed thanks to the material's slightly stretchy nature and will match the shape of the rider’s foot for a customised fit, while its seamless knit structure reduces pressure points. The dual stiffness Michelin® sole uses a specific compound that, combined with the tread pattern, lug shape and geometry, offers traction and grip for on-the-ground control. Integrated laces ensure a comfortable and secure fit and the reflective features provide some low-light visibility.
- Full engineered knit upper
- Lightweight materials with excellent breathability
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
- Seamless knit reduces pressure points
- Integrated laces
- Michelin® sole with a specific compound for stiffness and traction
- Soft microfibre ankle collar
- Reflective features
- 2-bolt mountain bike specific cleat fitting
- Storage bag included
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 300 grams per shoe, size 42
DMT GK1 Gravel Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".