DMT KR0 Road Cycling Shoes
If you are looking for incredibly light, World Tour standard road-specific footwear that offers a perfect fit and optimum power transfer, the KR0 Road Cycling Shoes by DMT are the ideal choice for you. Constructed from an innovative engineered 3D knit fabric to create a one-piece seamless upper that is light and breathable, moisture is effectively managed and there are no unwanted pressure points.
The knit fabric flexes and conforms to the rider's foot for maximum comfort and customisation, and a BOA® Fit System offers fast micro-adjustability for a perfect fit. With 3-bolt cleat compatibility, the stiff sole is engineered using super supportive Anatomic Carbon SL which provides race-winning energy transfer, and the reinforced heel gives you off the bike traction.
- Ultra-lightweight one-piece knit
- Engineered 3D construction, variable thickness, multi-layered with integrated webbing, highly breathable and moisture-wicking
- Anatomic Carbon SL sole for support, comfort and maximum energy transfer
- Low-profile toe section ensures no pressure or pinch points where the sole joins the upper
- Reinforced with replaceable heel bumper
- Elasticated rib-knit ankle collar for comfort and adherence to the leg
- BOA® Fit System with double Li2 dials
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats and includes 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
- Reflective accents on the black version
- Storage bag included
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 210 grams per shoe - size 42