DMT KR30 Road Cycling Shoes
The KR30 Road Cycling Shoes from DMT have a full knit construction with variable thickness for a 3D fit that provides strength and support where needed most and is lighter elsewhere for fit and comfort.
The simple, single Boa dial closure is very easy to operate and provides precise adjustment, even on the move, so that it can accommodate temperature-induced size changes mid-ride. The stiff carbon sole ensures that all energy is transferred to the pedals, with ventilation slots at the front to aid airflow through the shoes and 8mm of cleat adjustment available so that they can be positioned for optimum efficiency.
- Engineered knit 3D upper
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
- Boa® Fit System with single L6
- Air Tech Carbon outsole
- 8mm front-rear cleat adjustability
- Aerated carbon outsole
- Reflective logo
- New Injected heel counter
- 3-bolt LOOK / Shimano cleat compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 570 grams per pair size 42
DMT KR30 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".