DMT KR4 Road Cycling Shoes
With a sleek, clean style, a lightweight and breathable construction and high-performance road-specific features, DMT's KR4 Road Cycling Shoes are the perfect choice of footwear for riders wanting to utilise the benefits of advanced hybrid knit technology. A blended knit and mesh structure adds flex that conforms to the rider's foot shape offering a customised fit with all-day comfort, while the fabric's wicking technology keeps the feet dry for optimum performance. The soft microfibre ankle collar paired with elasticated rib-knit provides comfort and adherence to the leg.
With 3-bolt cleat compatibility, the stiff sole is engineered using composite nylon, offering reliable performance, while the lightweight BOA closure lace and dial system is easy to use and ensures a secure fit.
- Lightweight and breathable hybrid knitted construction
- Composite nylon outsole offers reliable performance
- Flexible materials that conform to the rider's foot
- Boa® Fit closure system with single L6 dial for precision fit adjustment
- Soft microfibre ankle collar
- Seamless knit reduces pressure points
- Reinforced heel
- Reflective features
- Suitable for 3-bolt cleats
- Storage bag included
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 230 grams per shoe - size 42
DMT KR4 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".