DMT KRSL Road Cycling Shoes
As worn by Tadej Pogačar in his Tour De France victory, the KRSL Road Cycling Shoes have impressive credentials that match their exceptional performance and technology. The Full Engineered 3D knit upper is seamless, ultralight, and utilises variable thickness and knit structures to eliminate uncomfortable pressure points. Moisture management is taken care of by the breathable upper, so feet are kept cool and dry.
The knit fabric has a slight flex and conforms to the foot's shape for heightened comfort and a customised fit, whilst the lace closure with integrated cord eyelets is a slick, fresh take on the classic lace closure. With 3-bolt cleat compatibility, the stiff Anatomic Carbon SL outsole allows for maximum energy transfer and support, while the reinforced heel gives you off the bike traction and has a replaceable bumper for when it starts to wear.
- Ultra-lightweight one-piece knit
- Engineered 3D construction, variable thickness, multi-layered with integrated webbing, highly breathable and moisture-wicking
- Anatomic Carbon sole for support, comfort and maximum energy transfer
- Low-profile toe section ensures no pressure or pinch points where the sole joins the upper
- Reinforced heel with replaceable bumper
- Lace closure with integrated cord eyelet
- Suitable for 3-bolt cleats and includes 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
- Storage bag included
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 205 grams per shoe - size 42