DMT MH10 MTB Cycling Shoes
The combination of engineered knit material and microfibre used by DMT for the upper of the MH10 MTB Cycling Shoes ensures comfort and support for power delivery and control. The knit’s variable thickness allows the material to be firm and supportive where necessary and more flexible elsewhere to reduce pressure and potential discomfort. A double Boa system makes adjustment quick and accurate, even whilst riding, and the heel counter holds the rear of the foot in place for improved security.
The Air Tech outsole unit is made from carbon for excellent stiffness and support, with aggressive open lugs and toe stud fittings for grip when walking in muddy or loose conditions. A rubber bumper protects the front of the shoe from the inevitable knocks and scrapes that are par for the course off-road.
- Independent adjustable closure system
- Hybrid 3D engineered knit and microfibre upper
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
- Integrated webbing
- Boa® Fit System with double L6 Dial Z
- Air Tech carbon outsole
- 8mm front - rear cleat adjustability
- Toe stud compatible
- Reflective logo
- New injected heel counter
- Resistant coating on toe cap for protection
- 2-bolt MTB cleat compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 590 grams per pair size 42
DMT MH10 MTB Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".