DT Swiss 240s Rear Hub 130mm Shimano 10/11 Speed
The DT Swiss 240s Rear Hub is designed to pair with standard 130mm quick release road frames and Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed cassettes. Featuring a super-light sealed hub and with a shell constructed from forged aluminium, the weight is reduced to just 221 grams.
Utilising DT Swiss' tried and tested Star ratchet drive system, the freehub offers tool-free maintenance and high levels of durability, while the 18 points of engagement provide an instant pickup. Thanks to the quad bearing system with corrosion resistant bearings and the special coating on both the ratchets and the axles, this premium hub is built to last.
- Super-light sealed bearing hub
- Forged aluminium hub shell and 15mm diameter aluminium alloy axle keeps weight to a minimum
- Features the unique Hugi ratchet system
- Star ratchet drive system in Freehub offers low maintenance, ultimate strength, and quick engagement
- 18 engagement teeth on ratchets make for a more positive pick-up
- Special coating on ratchets and axles improves lifespan
- Quad bearing system with corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing for added durability
- The no-tool system makes servicing easy
- SRAM/Shimano fitment
- 130mm spacing
- 10/11-speed compatible
- Weight: 221 grams (without quick release)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.