DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 50mm Disc Brake Wheelset
The DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 50mm Disc Brake Wheelset blends a sophisticated carbon construction with an aerodynamic design to offer a multifaceted performance that is just as suited to climbing as it is to charging through flat valley roads.
The rims are made from a high grade of carbon fibre that realises low weight and lateral stiffness to promote a lively and responsive ride character when confronted with tough ascents. This carbon fibre is moulded into a rim profile that has been chiselled in the wind tunnel via input from aerodynamic experts SWISS SIDE. This refined rim shape allows the wheelset to carve along fast sections of a ride while remaining unperturbed by strong crosswinds. The aerodynamic performance of the rims is complemented by the broad, 20mm internal rim width that helps to lower rowing resistance and heighten comfort levels by coercing tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres into more stable cross-sectional profiles.
The rims spin around DT Swiss’ top of the range 180 DICUT hubs. These hubs are light but offer a strong base for disc brake rotor mounting and host super-smooth ceramic bearings. A rapidly engaging EXP freehub body improves response to changes of pace and bladed DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes laced in two-cross patterns grant extra efficiency and durability.
- Tubeless tape 23mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valves, aluminium black 49-65mm
- SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit
- 5mm endcap kit, front and rear
- Valve guards
- Wheel bags
- An agile, fast accelerating and aero wheelset that excels equally on hilly or flat courses
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 50mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 26.5mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs are light and have SINC ceramic bearings
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 26.5mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp II T-head
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 180 disc brake / Rear - DT Swiss 180 disc brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 774 grams / Rear - 798 grams / Wheelset - 1572 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.