DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 62mm Disc Brake Wheelset
Combining aerodynamics, low weight and efficiency, the DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 62mm Disc Brake Wheelset is a truly versatile performer that excels across a vast scope of riding topography.
The rims are realised in a refined grade of carbon fibre that naturally possesses high lateral rigidity and strength while remaining lightweight. This sophisticated carbon has been moulded into 62mm deep rim profiles that have been tuned in combination with aerodynamic experts SWISS SIDE to reduce drag and heighten the wheelset's stability when confronted with crosswinds. The aerodynamic shape of the rims is complemented by their 20mm internal width. Wider than standard, this broader internal rim format spreads the cross-sectional profile of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres and by doing so aids them in achieving lower rolling resistance and improved comfort levels.
The rims rotate around DT Swiss' highest performing hubset, the 180 DICUT. These hubs have lightweight but sturdy alloy shells that provide a solid base for disc brake rotor mounting and house silky smooth ceramic bearings. An EXP ratchet freehub body is included in the rear hub and this offers heightened acceleration response by engaging almost instantly when pedalling commences. The build is linked together with DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes via efficient two-cross lacing patterns.
- Tubeless tape 23mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valves, aluminium black 49-65mm
- SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit
- 5mm endcap kit, front and rear
- Valve guards
- Wheel bags
- A truly versatile wheelset suitable for riding across all manner of road topography
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rims
- 62mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 27mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs are light and have SINC ceramic bearings
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 62mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 27mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp II T-head
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 180 disc brake / Rear - DT Swiss 180 disc brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 776 grams / Rear - 900 grams / Wheelset - 1676 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.