DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 62mm Disc Brake Wheelset
With a mid-depth, aerodynamic, full carbon rim, reliable and strong hubs and a sturdy build, the DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 62mm Disc Brake Wheelset is the perfect choice when versatility is needed for riding over moderate climbs and along fast valleys.
The rims are realised in a refined grade of carbon fibre that infuses reactivity into any ride thanks to its low weight and high lateral rigidity. This carbon material is formed into a 62mm deep rim profile that has been honed in the wind tunnel via input from aerodynamic experts SWISS SIDE to be fast and stable through a full sweep of riding scenarios. The rims' aerodynamic prowess is complemented by their broad, 20mm internal widths that help to lower rolling resistance and improve ride comfort by better supporting the sidewalls of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres.
DT Swiss 240 hubs spin smoothly, and their rigid alloy hub shells improve braking performance by donating a rock-solid platform for disc rotor mounting. An EXP ratchet freehub body is integrated neatly into the rear hub, and this has a super-quick engagement system to quicken response to pedalling input. The hubs are linked to the rims by the bladed Aero Comp spokes laced in sturdy two-cross patterns.
- Tubeless tape 23mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valves, aluminium black 49-65mm
- SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit
- 5mm endcap kit, front and rear
- Valve guards
- Aerodynamic but stable, this wheelset is a versatile all-rounder for riding over mixed topography
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 62mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 27mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 240 hubs are light and torsionally stiff for better braking
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss aero comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 62mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 27mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp T-head
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 240 disc brake / Rear - DT Swiss 240 disc brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 817 grams / Rear - 936 grams / Wheelset - 1753 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.