DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 80mm Disc Brake Front Wheel
Combining thorough aerodynamic research with high-quality materials and meticulous manufacturing, the DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 80mm Disc Brake Front Wheel is an ideal weapon when attacking flat to slightly undulating courses over which speed is paramount.
The rims are realised in a full carbon construction that blends low weight with lateral rigidity to afford brisk changes of pace when surging away from corners or pulling through to the front on the local chaingang. The carbon used in the rim is moulded into a wind tunnel tuned 80mm deep profile that also boasts a much wider than standard 32mm width. This profile works with several different tyre widths to lower drag markedly while increasing crosswind stability. The inner rim measurement has also been broadened to better support tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyres, allowing them to perform with lower rolling resistance and heightened comfort.
A torsionally stiff DT Swiss 240 hub provides a solid foundation for disc brake rotor mounting, improving braking power and control. This hub is linked to the rim via Aero Comp spokes in a reliable two-cross lacing pattern.
- Tubeless tape 23mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valves, aluminium black 66-80mm
- 5mm endcap kit, front and rear
- Valve guards
- A perfect option for all high paced riding scenarios over flat to slightly undulating courses
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 80mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 32mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 240 hubs are light and torsionally stiff for better braking
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes are fast and reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Aero+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 80mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 32mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp T-head
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Two-cross
- Hub: DT Swiss 240 disc brake
- Bearings: Stainless steel
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 859 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.