DT Swiss E 1800 SPLINE 23mm Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset
The DT Swiss E 1800 SPLINE 23mm Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset will increase the versatility of your disc brake road or gravel bike. The wheels are strong, stiff and built for endurance, be that over the smoothest tarmac, gravel roads or even pavé. A 23mm depth to the alloy rim keeps weight down and ensures high stability on the windiest days, while the 20mm width means it's optimised for a broad range of tyres, between 25mm and 35mm wide. DT 370 hubs are smooth rolling and the 3-pawl rear freehub system is simple and reliable, allowing tool-free servicing for easy maintenance. There are 24 DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes front and rear, creating a strong, stiff build that efficiently translates your power into speed.
- Tubeless-ready clincher wheelset
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rims: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 23mm
- Internal Rim Width: 20mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aero Comp
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: DT 370
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12 x 100mm thru-axle (with adaptors for 15 x 100mm and QR converter)
- Rear Axle: 12 x 142mm thru-axle (with QR converter)
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25mm - 35mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 759 grams (front) / 896 grams (rear) / 1,655 grams (wheelset)
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Includes: Tubeless tape / tubeless valves / QR converters / 6-bolt rotor adaptors
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.