DT Swiss ER 1400 SPLINE Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset
The ER 1400 SPLINE Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset is part of the DT Swiss Endurance range. Despite this moniker, it weighs just 1,474 grams so is more than viable as a fast training or even racing wheel. The 20mm internal width is perfect for use with tyres anywhere between 25mm and 35mm, making it great for gravel riding, touring and commuting as well as road riding. The rear hub features a 36-tooth ratchet for fast, lag-free engagement and the bladed DT aerolite® straightpull spokes are built up using a two-cross pattern for strength and added comfort.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim depth: 21mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- External rim width: 24mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite® straightpull
- Spoke count: 24 front / 24 rear, 2-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hub, 36 tooth ratchet
- Hub standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: 100mm thru-axle
- Rear axle: 142mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 25-35mm
- Weight: 664 grams front / 810 grams rear / 1,474 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 23mm | tubeless valve road 18-25mm | IS 6-bolt adapter road | 5mm endcap kit | 15mm endcap kit | valve guard
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.