DT Swiss ERC 1100 DICUT 45mm Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Balancing aerodynamics with weight and handling, the ERC 1100 DICUT 45mm Disc Brake Rear Wheel is part of the DT Swiss Endurance range that promises excellent performance on long rides across a whole range of road surfaces.
The 45mm deep profile helps the wheel cut through the air, aided by the smooth interface between the rim and tyre afforded by the rim’s 28.5mm external width. The internal width of 22mm helps support the sidewall on wider tyres when cornering for more predictable, confidence-inspiring handling and the hooked rim design allows the use of both tubeless and tube-type tyres.
DT Swiss’ range-topping 180 hub has super-smooth, long-lasting SiNC ceramic bearings and a Ratchet EXP 36 freehub that engages more quickly than most, providing rapid accelerations and better power transfer thanks to its multi-point contact design. Tying these elements together, the combination of premium DT aero comp II and aerolite II spokes optimise strength, weight and comfort for a sublime ride.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Internal Rim Width: 22mm
- External Rim Width: 28.5mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® II t-head and DT aerolite® II t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock hidden aluminium nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 180 Ratchet EXP 36 with SiNC ceramic bearings
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Rear Axle: 12x142 thru-axle
- Recommended 28-32mm tyre width
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 786 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".