DT Swiss GR 1600 Spline Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset
The DT Swiss GR 1600 Spline Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset is an ideal addition to any gravel bike when the rider intends to tackle the longest and most demanding rides.
The aluminium rims are both lightweight and laterally stiff to promote a lively and enthusiastic character when the power is being pushed on challenging climbs and technical tracks. The shallow rim depth offers great versatility as it gifts composure throughout any riding scenario, even when the wind is blowing hard from the side. A broad, 24mm internal rim width forces either tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres to realise superior cross-sectional profiles, resulting in lower rolling resistance and increased comfort.
DT Swiss 350 hubs feature SPLINE shells that improve spoke bracing angles for more consistent, evenly tensioned builds. The hub shells house super-smooth bearings while the freehub has an 18-tooth ratchet system that gives near-instant engagement. DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes link everything together with reliable, two-cross lacing patterns.
- Tubeless-ready tyre rim tape
- Tubeless-ready tyre valves
- QR skewer converters
- 15 x 100mm front axle adaptor
- SRAM XDR freehub (the wheel comes as standard setup with a Shimano/SRAM HG freehub)
- 6-bolt rotor adaptors
- A strong and dependable wheelset that is made for gravel adventures and bike packing excursions
- Aluminium rims are light but incredibly robust
- Shallow rim depth gives a versatile performance even in crosswinds
- 24mm internal rim width mates perfectly with wider gravel tyres to reduce rolling resistance and increase comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyres
- DT 350 disc brake hubs have silky bearings, and Spline shells to improve spoke bracing angles
- 18-tooth ratchet freehub system grants near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes are strong and are laced in a super-reliable two-cross pattern
- Prolock spoke nipples help to keep the wheels truer for longer by using a light locking compound on the threads
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Internal rim width: 24mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 28mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aero Comp straight pull
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - Two-Cross / Rear - Two-Cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 350 / Rear - DT Swiss 350 Disc Brake with 18-tooth ratchet freehub
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Axle: Front - 12mm x 100mm thru-axle / Rear - 12mm x 142mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 30mm to 2.7” (optimised for 32mm to 50mm tyres)
- Maximum tyre pressure: 104psi (with a 30mm clincher tyre - please check for other tyre sizes and tubeless-ready tyres)
- Maximum recommended weight: 130kg/289lbs (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 841 grams / Rear - 970 grams / Wheelset - 1811 grams
- Warranty: 24 months
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.