DT Swiss GRC 1400 SPLINE 42mm Clincher Disc Wheelset
Purpose built for modern gravel riding, the GRC 1400 SPLINE 42mm Clincher Disc Wheelset from DT Swiss provides great support for wide gravel tyres even when run at low pressures due to the 24mm internal and 33mm external width. The DT aero comp straightpull spokes are bladed and use nipples that are hidden inside the rim to reduce rotational drag whilst the overall rim shape has also been designed to help give an aerodynamic advantage when gravel racing.
The DT Swiss 240 hub has a 36-tooth ratchet freehub for rapid engagement that helps on technical climbs, with a SRAM XDR driver supplied alongside the Shimano/SRAM freehub so it can be used with SRAM’s latest 12-speed cassettes. The wheels are tubeless-ready and supplied with everything needed to make the conversion.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 42mm
- Internal rim width: 24mm
- External rim width: 42mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp straightpull
- Spoke count: 24 front / 24 rear, 2-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240, 36-tooth ratchet
- Hub standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: 100mm thru-axle
- Rear axle: 142mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 35mm plus
- Weight: 750 grams front / 861 grams rear / 1,611 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 130kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 25 mm | IS 6-bolt adapter Road |SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit | 5mm endcap kit | tubeless valve and refill kit | wheel bag
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.