DT Swiss P 1800 SPLINE 23mm Clincher Wheelset
The DT Swiss P 1800 SPLINE 23mm Clincher Wheelset is perfect as a fast training wheel or for use on longer rides and sportives with variable conditions. The rims are 23mm deep so they won’t be battered by crosswinds and the aluminium braking surface will perform better than carbon in the wet, yet at just 1,600 grams they won’t feel too slovenly when pressed into action either. They are also 23mm wide, making them ideal for use with wider 25 or 28mm tyres. The bladed, straightpull spokes and sleeve joined rims are impressive at this price point too.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim depth: 23mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 23mm
- Spokes: DT aero and aero comp® straightpull
- Spoke count: 20 front radial / 24 rear 2-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss 370 hub, 3-pawl
- Front axle: 100mm quick release
- Rear axle: 130mm quick release
- Recommended tyre size: 23-25mm
- Weight: 694 grams front / 906 grams rear / 1,600 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Includes: ECO Synth. RWS, Tubeless tape 21 mm, Tubeless valve road 32 mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.