DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Wheelset
Offering low weight and high performance, the DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Wheelset has a shallow rim depth making it suitable for use in all weather conditions, as it won’t get pushed around by crosswinds. The DICUT hubs have the widest possible flange spacing for greater stiffness, strength and precise handling with the Nail Head spokes also contributing to the robust build. Either tubeless or tube-type tyres can be used with the wheels, giving the widest choice of tyres and DT Swiss suggest that 23-28mm tyres are the optimal size. The rear hub uses the 240 hub internals for excellent reliability, performance and serviceability. They are compatible with Centre Lock discs and can be used with quick-release skewers or thru-axles.
- Rim tape
- Tubeless valves
- The Performance Road line is DT's interpretation of the classic road wheel, prioritising low weight and responsive handling, these are perfect for adding a bit of extra zip to any bike
- DT's premium DICUT hub system gives the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock-solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class-leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- This, combined with a weight of just 1,470 grams a pair make the PR 1400 DICUTs one of the lightest and highest performance disc road wheelsets available
- SBWT welded rim with an 18mm internal diameter (22mm external) makes these ideal for 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes
- DT's legendarily reliable 240 hub internals and ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1400s come tubeless-ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Front wheel comes ready for standard 100mm Q/R, 12x100mm or 15x100mm thru-axles
- The rear comes ready for standard 135mm Q/R or 12x142mm thru-axles
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120kg
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Alloy
- Rim Depth: 21mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: 22mm
- Spokes: 2x DT Swiss Aerolite and Aero Comp, Nail Head
- Spoke Count: 24 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: DICUT
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Front Axle: 100mm Q/R, 12x100mm or 15x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 135mm Q/R or 12x142mm thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 23-28c
- Claimed Manufacturer Weight: Front - 665 grams, rear 805 grams, wheelset 1,470 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.