PRC 1100 DICUT Mon Chasseral 24mm Disc Brake Wheelset
Created with the sole purpose of heightening climbing efficiency, the PRC 1100 DICUT Mon Chasseral 24mm Disc Brake Wheelset utilises state of the art carbon technology, a refined rim design and range-topping hubs to propel any rider up any climb in PB setting time.
The rims are realised in the highest grade of carbon fibre via a sophisticated layering format that reduces the weight to a minimal level. Despite the low weight, these rims remain laterally stiff and manage high rider power outputs with aplomb thanks to their asymmetric cross-sectional profiles. The result is an enlivened riding experience whenever the roads point to the skies.
The shallow rim depth gives a refreshing, classic aesthetic, helps keep the weight low and makes handling in crosswinds or while descending safe and controlled. The inner format of the rims is compatible with either tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres allowing the rider to choose their rubber from a vast range according to personal preference or road conditions.
DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs provide a stable base for disc brake rotor mounting and house super smooth ceramic bearings that seemingly spin forever. The flange format of the hubs links perfectly with the T-head configuration of the bladed Aero Comp spokes to heighten power transfer, strength and durability.
- Tubeless tape 21mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valves, aluminium black 18-25mm
- SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit
- 5mm endcap kit, front and rear
- Wheel bags
- A highly refined carbon wheelset designed for achieving PBs up the most challenging climbs
- Special carbon layering technology infuses the rims with rigidity and stunningly low weight
- Minimalistic 24mm deep rim profile helps to keep the weight low
- Asymmetric rim cross-section heightens stiffness without adding weight
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs are light and have SINC ceramic bearings
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss Aero Comp T-head spokes lower drag and mate perfectly with the hub flanges
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 24mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 24mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp T-head
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 180 disc brake / Rear - DT Swiss 180 disc brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 578 grams / Rear - 688 grams / Wheelset - 1266 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.