DT Swiss PRC 1400 SPLINE 65mm Clincher Rear Wheel
The PRC 1400 SPLINE 65mm Clincher Rear Wheel from DT Swiss is a great all round option, as it has been designed for the rigours of WorldTour racing so will perform perfectly on a long sportive or local crit race. The 36-tooth ratchet freehub provides near-instant engagement meaning sharper attacks and smoother pedalling whilst the 65mm deep, 24.8mm wide rim is almost as aerodynamic as their ARC series wheels but with greater robustness. The rim is also tubeless-ready and is supplied with all the hardware needed to facilitate an easy conversion, along with SwissStop Black Prince brake pads. The carbon brake track has been improved by the addition of a new resin polymer that is claimed to improve heat resistance by 20% compared with the previous iteration.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 24.8mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull 2-cross rear
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hub, 36-tooth ratchet freehub
- Rear axle: 5mm quick release
- Recommended tyre size: 23-25mm
- Weight: 910 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 21mm, TL Vent black 49-65mm, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads, valve guard, RWS steel skewer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.