DT Swiss PRC 1400 SPLINE 65mm Clincher Wheelset
The DT Swiss PRC 1400 SPLINE 65mm Clincher Wheelset pairs a deep carbon rim with 240 hubs and premium spokes to make a rapid set of race-ready wheels. The 36-tooth ratchet freehub provides near-instant engagement for attacking the line or powering out of corners whilst the braking performance has been improved by using a new resin polymer for greater power and modulation. The rims have an internal width of 18mm, making them perfect for use with 25mm tyres, and they are tubeless compatible too.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 24.8mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite straightpull radial front, DT aero comp® straightpull 2-cross rear
- Spoke count: 20 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hub, 36-tooth ratchet freehub
- Front axle: 100mm quick release
- Rear axle: 130mm quick release
- Recommended tyre size: 23-25mm
- Weight: 759 grams - front / 910 grams - rear / 1,669 grams - wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 21mm, TL Vent black 49-65mm, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads, valve guard, RWS steel skewer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.