Deda Elementi Vinci Carbon Road Handlebars
Engineered for ultimate integration with the Vinci DCR stem, the Deda Elementi Vinci Carbon Road Handlebar delivers a stiff, lightweight platform worthy of any high-end road cycling build. Designed for use with Deda’s Internal Cable Routing (DCR) system stems, this handlebar allows for fully integrated routing. This works in tandem with the aerodynamic profile to minimise drag, which provides ergonomic comfort for a range of ride styles.
Perfect for riders who regularly switch between the hoods and drops, the Rapid Hand Movement shape is unique to Deda handlebars and provides unparalleled grip on the drops. Ultra-stiff and weighing only 205 grams in a 42cm width, the unidirectional carbon construction is lightweight and durable and features removable foils for Subzero clip-on bar compatibility.
- Rapid Hand Movement shape for easy transitioning between tops and drops
- Flat profile enhances aero performance
- Compatible with Deda Internal Cable Routing (DCR) system stems
- Unrivalled integration with the Deda Elementi Vinci stem
- Removable foils for clip-on bar and computer mounting
- Unidirectional carbon construction for exceptional stiffness
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Drop: 130mm
- Compatible with Campagnolo EPS, Shimano Di2, and with full internal cable routing (up to four cables)
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 205 grams (42cm width)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".