ENVE 5.6 SES NBT Rear Rim
Handmade from uni-directional carbon, ENVE’s 5.6 SES NBT Rear Rim offers excellent performance for any rim brake rider.
As a rear-specific design, this rim has a 63mm depth and 28mm width for optimal aerodynamic advantage with the profile also providing greater stability at speed and in crosswinds than its predecessor. It works best in terms of aerodynamics with a 25mm tyre as this creates a smoother junction between the rim and the tyre.
The full carbon moulded brake track has a textured surface for extra stopping power that results in a 30% decrease in lever force required compared to the previous version, allowing better control in both wet and dry conditions. The rim also now has tubeless compatibility for fewer punctures and less rolling resistance.
- Rim brake
- Tubeless compatible
- Rim depth: 63mm
- Internal width: 20mm
- External width: 28mm
- ERD: 532mm
- 24 spoke holes
- Aero optimised tyre size: 25mm
- The ultimate all-conditions racing wheelset
- Designed by aerodynamicist Simon Smart
- Tested in the Mercedes GP-Petronas wind tunnel
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- Rim handmade at ENVE headquarters in Utah, USA
- Full carbon moulded brake track
- Moulded spoke holes
- Natural uni-directional carbon paint-free finish
- Includes: Nipples, Tubeless setup kit, Valve extenders (where applicable),
- Warranty/information book, pair of specially formulated brake pads