ENVE Gravel Foundation AG25 Disc Wheelset
ENVE has conceived the Gravel Foundation AG25 Disc Wheelset to offer best-in-class performance at a more affordable level. Amalgamating several innovative attributes and design traits this wheelset excels when exploring long or racing hard over the most demanding gravel terrain.
The “AG” part of this wheelset’s title refers to “Adventure/Gravel” so the rims have a refined carbon layup specifically tuned to grant an optimal blend of low weight, lateral stiffness and strength. This carbon material has been moulded into a shallow, 21mm deep profile that naturally improves vibration dampening and compliance over the roughest of gravel tracks.
Anti-Pinch Flat technology widens the rim’s beads and manipulates their carbon layup to help dissipate impact energy and protect tyre sidewalls from pinch flats. These beads also feature a 25mm wide, internal hookless format that has been optimised to better support and stabilise tubeless-ready tyres over harsh riding surfaces. Moulded spokes holes, as opposed to drilled, further enhances strength by allowing the carbon fibres to run continuously throughout the rim’s circumference.
ENVE Alloy Foundation hubs partner the rims and donate their resilient hub shells to the build that offer a solid foundation for disc brake rotor mounting. Integrated into the rear hub, the IG360 freehub body gives near-instant engagement under acceleration. Linking the build together, the Sapim CX Sprint spokes are strong and are laced in two-cross patterns to heighten reliability and efficiency.
- A more cost effective wheelset from ENVE that is designed specifically for gravel exploring and racing
- “AG” stands for “Adventure/Gravel”
- Refined carbon rims offer the perfect balance of low weight, lateral stiffness and strength
- Shallow rim profile grants improved vibration dampening and compliance
- Anti-Pinch Flat rim bead technology reduces pinch flats and heightens impact resistance
- Hookless Bead design for tubeless-ready tyre optimisation and reliability
- Moulded spoke holes and conical nipple seats allow for a lighter and stronger rim structure
- 700c rim size offers compatibility with nearly all gravel bikes
- 25mm internal rim width perfectly supports wider gravel tyres
- ENVE Alloy Foundation hubs are strong and reliable
- ID360 freehub gives rapid pedalling engagement
- Sapim CX Sprint spokes are laced in two-cross patterns for durability and efficiency
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher (Inner tubes can be used with tubeless-ready tyres on these wheels)
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: Naked carbon fibre, satin finish
- Rim depth: 21mm
- Internal rim width: 25mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- External rim width: 33.5mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX Sprint
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - 2-cross / Rear - 2-cross
- Hubs: Front - ENVE Alloy Foundation Road / Rear - ENVE Aluminium Foundation Road with ID360 freehub
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 36mm to 50mm
- Minimum tyre size: 32mm
- Manufacturer claimed rim weight: 360 grams
- Manufacturer claimed wheel weights (Shimano freehub): Front, 676 grams - Rear, 804 grams - Wheelset, 1480 grams
- Manufacturer claimed wheel weights (SRAM XDR freehub): Front, 676 grams - Rear, 784 grams - Wheelset, 1460 grams
- Warranty: Lifetime incident protection and 5-year warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.