Elite Direto-X OTS Turbo Trainer
The Direto-X OTS Turbo Trainer from Elite has improved internal hardware and heat management systems that allow it to be impressively quiet; Elite claim that it is 50% quieter than the previous model. The FE-C controlled magnetic power unit has also been upgraded and can now handle power up to 3,250 watts and replicate gradients up to 18%, making it a perfect match for any climb in Zwift’s Wattopian landscape.
The unit features extra-wide feet with individual adjustment for use on uneven surfaces, and it can be folded up for easy carriage or storage. It also includes a front-wheel block to keep the bike level. The Direto-X is compatible with 130 and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142x12mm thru-axles and takes either SRAM or Shimano 9,10 or 11-speed cassettes (not included). Longer, bulkier 1x rear derailleurs are accommodated within the new design, making the Direto-X one of the most universally compatible trainers available.
- FREE 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- Front wheel riser block
- Compatible with Zwift and other online training apps
- Improved heat management and internal hardware
- Noise output 50% of the previous version
- Independently certified to a class-leading +/-1.5% power accuracy
- Maximum output of 3,250 watts at 60kph
- Maximum incline of up to 18%
- Smoother, more realistic feel
- Compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142x12mm thru-axles (adaptors for BOOST 148x12mm frames are available separately)