Elite Drivo II Direct Drive FE-C B+ OTS+ Turbo Trainer
The Elite Drivo II FE-C B+ Turbo Trainer adopts a direct drive system to ensure an optimum connection between bike and trainer, while the integrated OTS+ power meter accurately measures your Watts throughout training.
Generating an impressive 3,600 Watts at 60 KMPH, the Drivo II is suitable for the strongest of athletes, while a 6KG internal flywheel promotes smooth operation and significant resistance. Offering connectivity through ANT+ and Bluetooth, the trainer can be quickly and easily paired with a host of devices, allowing you to train interactively on Zwift’s immersive software.
The folding legs not only make for neat storage but also provide a wide stance to ensure stability throughout the toughest of efforts. Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano cassettes and 130, 135 and 142x12 axles, this versatile trainer can be paired with the majority of modern bikes.
- Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter
- Redesigned and upgraded resistance hardware
- Zwift compatible
- Generates 3,600 Watts at 60 KMPH
- 6 KG internal flywheel
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Folding legs
- Wide stance for increased stability
- Comes with 9/10/11 speed compatible Shimano freehub
- Compatible with 130 and 135 Q/R rear ends, as well as 142 x 12 thru-axles
- Supplied with UK plug
PRODUCT REF: 923860
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more