Elite Qubo Power Fluid Turbo Trainer
The Elite Qubo Power Fluid Turbo Trainer offers the performance of fluid-based resistance and easy setup with no need for calibration. You can use the unit standalone, but it's also compatible with the Misuro B+ sensor (purchased separately) for connecting to My E-Training and third-party apps such as TrainerRoad.
An oversized elastogel roller decreases noise and friction, reducing tyre wear, as well as preventing slippage during big efforts so fewer watts are lost. Whether mountain bike or road bike, this trainer offers compatibility for wheels between 20" and 29". An adapter will be required for thru-axle systems. When not in use the Qubo can be folded flat for easy storage and transport.
- Qubo Power Fluid Turbo Trainer
- Spare Quick Release skewer for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Quick Release skewers
- A high-level trainer for competitive riders which introduces the improved performance of fluid-based resistance
- Wider footprint with adjustable feet for improved stability
- Lower bike height for easier mounting
- The rider's weight presses the tyre into the roller, meaning automatic roller pressure adjustment and easy set-up
- The Qubo frame also repositions the rear-drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers
- 33% larger ElastoGel roller featuring improved tyre grip, reduced wear, vibration and a 20% noise reduction over other rollers
- Resistance adjusts automatically according to speed
- Fast Fixing system to lock and unlock the bike via a single lever
- Comes pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Misuro B+ sensor (purchased separately) enables connectivity to the My E-Training and third-party apps
- Resistance: Fluid
- Power output: 540 watts
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.