Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer
Easy to use and easy to store, the Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer from Elite folds down for when not in use but can be ready to go in just a couple of minutes. The wide stand provides a stable and secure base for hard efforts, and the trainer can be used with 130mm and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axle frames. It can provide 1,900 watts of resistance at 40kph and simulate the feel of gradients up to 15%.
Compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad and other smart trainer apps there is no excuse for not benefitting from a winter of structured indoor training whilst also escaping from the dark, rain and wind.
- Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer (with UK plug)
- Shimano 105 (or equivalent) 11-speed cassette (pre-installed)
- Front-wheel riser block
- Free 1-month Zwift membership
- Free 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- Compatible with 130 and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Compatible with Zwift, My E-Training, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes, can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Fastest and easiest FE-C trainer on the market to get started with
- Super compact 'briefcase' form factor also makes it easy to carry, store or transport, it will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito with a maximum output of 1,900 watts at 60 KM/H that can replicate inclines up to 15%
- Calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy
- Dimensions Open: 560 x 760 x 495 mm / 22,04 x 29,92” x 19,48” (L X W X H)
- Dimensions Folded: 560 x 150 x 495 mm / 22,04” x 5,90” x 19,48” (L X W X H)
- Weight: 14,5 Kg / 31,96 lb
- Home Trainer Type: Interactive direct transmission home trainer
- Wireless Communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Max Slope Simulated: 15%
- Max Power: 730 Watt (20km/h) - 1900 Watt (40km/h)
- Control Via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Flywheel: 3,5 kg
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.