The versatile design is compatible with a range of gravel, mountain and city bikes.
Simple to connect to iOS, Android, OSX and Windows devices via ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth connections.
Suito simulates slopes up to 15% with ± 2.5% accuracy, delivering up to 1900 watts of resistance.
Pre-assembled out the box, the stable design can be folded down when not in use.
Elite Suito T Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer
Easy to use and easy to store, the Suito T Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer from Elite folds down for when not in use but can be ready to go in just a couple of minutes. The wide stand provides a stable and secure base for hard efforts, and the trainer can be used with 130mm and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axle frames. It can provide 1,900 watts of resistance at 40kph and simulate the feel of gradients up to 15%.
Compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad and other smart trainer apps there is no excuse for not benefitting from a winter of structured indoor training whilst also escaping from the dark, rain and wind.
- Elite Suito-T Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer (with UK plug)
- Front-wheel riser block
- Free 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- Compatible with 130 and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Compatible with Zwift, My E-Training, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Fastest and easiest FE-C trainer on the market to get started with
- Super compact 'briefcase' form factor also makes it easy to carry, store or transport, it will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito T
- Calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPMs, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Dimensions open: 560 x 760 x 495mm / 22.04 x 29.92” x 19.48” (L X W X H)
- Dimensions folded: 560 x 150 x 495mm / 22.04” x 5.90” x 19.48” (L X W X H)
- Claimed manufacturer's weight: 14.5kg / 31.96 lb
- Wireless communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed and Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed and Cadence)
- Maximum slope Simulated: 15%
- Maximum power: 730 watts (20km/h) - 1900 watts (40km/h)
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Flywheel: 3.5kg