Ideal when space is at a premium, the folding design is elegant and low profile.
The foldable frame features anti-slip rubber feet for exceptional stability.
The unique roller material reduces friction noise by 50%, and decreases tyre wear by 20%.
All Elite home trainers instantly transmit power, speed and cadence data, without sensors.
Elite Tuo Turbo Trainer
Sleek Italian design meets top performance in the Elite Tuo Turbo Trainer, designed to fit into your living space and allow you to train effectively indoors. It's powerful and accurate, with the versatility to be used with a range of wheel sizes up to 29 inches. Communicating via Bluetooth or ANT+, the trainer is compatible with a range of software platforms including Zwift and TrainerRoad, so virtual changes in terrain will be matched by automatic resistance changes. The design is compact, with the trainer folding up small for storage, and the beechwood front legs not only add style, but they also damp vibrations and keep the unit stable.
Together with Adriano Design, Elite has created a turbo trainer that matches performance with style and will fit into your living space without looking out of place, whether set up for use or folded away. The Elite Tuo Turbo Trainer is solid and sturdy, with an aluminium unit, steel frame and beechwood front legs - damping vibrations and keeping it stable even when sprinting. Despite the sturdy construction, it remains light and easy to carry. The Tuo is Elites most compatible trainer, able to accommodate wheels up to 29", and includes all the necessary adaptors.
Communicating via Bluetooth or ANT+, you can use a full host of indoor training software for a truly immersive experience. The automatic resistant adjustment will replicate the virtual environment and inclines up to 10%, or you can manage resistance levels manually and personalise every training session.
- Elite Tuo Turbo Trainer
- UK power supply cable
- Rear thru-axle adaptor for those using 142 x 12 disc brake frames
- Spare Quick Release for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Quick Release skewers
- 12-month subscription to Elite's fully featured My E-training app for PC, iOS or Android
- Replicate inclines of up to 10%
- Quiet, strong and smooth, the Tuo performs in all situations
- Front legs are made from sustainably farmed European beech which is treated to repel moisture, requires no special care and damps vibrations
- The Tuo communicates via Bluetooth or ANT+ and can be used with a whole suite of desktop or mobile-based software platforms, such as Zwift and Trainer Road
- Elastogel roller has improved tyre grip, lower noise and vibration
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Fast Fixing locking system uses a lever to hook and unhook the bike into the support frame in a single quick operation
- Works with any ANT or Bluetooth heart rate belt (not included)
- Maximum power: 1300 Watt (40km/h)
- Bike Compatibility: Race bike, mountain bike and city bike, also carbon ones, with 130x135 x 5mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12 mm with thru-axle (ad adapter is available for Boost 148x12 mm rear hubs)
- Firmware update: Yes
- Dimensions open: 680 x 690 x 410mm (LxPxH)
- Dimensions folded: 430 x 315 x 560mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 10.3 kg