Endura FS260 Pro Thermo Bib Short
Granting you warmth in the depths of winter, the Endura FS260 Pro Thermo Bib Short is a high quality, thermal option for tackling rides in the depth of winter. Supportive and cosy, this bib short remains breathable yet versatile thanks to its DWR PFC free treatment, opening up this bib short for use in inclement and changeable conditions.
With a Thermo Roubaix fabric offering warmth in the depths of winter, these bib shorts provide you with quality coverage when tackling cold conditions. The upper element of the bib using a supportive, cosy and high stretch y-form binding strap construction, you can be sure that your bib shorts will retain their fit over the course of your body. A raw edge, grip rib hem with silicone grippers, these bib shorts are sure not to ride up, however hard you go on the road.
Making use of a 600 series pad, computer cut with a continuously variable profile for enhanced fabric fit and feel, you are sure to benefit from a much-improved feel on the road. With gel inserts and antibacterial finish offering a top level of cushioning and repeat use properties, this bib short protects not only from the cold, but from impacts and shocks out on the road.
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® fabric with PFC Free DWR M™ treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellence
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Ergonomic multi panel construction
- Raw edge, grip rib hem with silicone grip
- Reflective trim
PRODUCT REF: 772447
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more