Endura FS260 Pro Thermo Bib Short
Granting you warmth in the depths of winter, the Endura FS260 Pro Thermo Bib Short is a high quality, thermal option for tackling rides in the depth of winter. Supportive and cosy, this bib short remains breathable yet versatile thanks to its DWR PFC-free treatment, opening up this bib short for use in inclement and changeable conditions. With a Thermo Roubaix fabric offering warmth in the depths of winter, these bib shorts provide you with quality coverage when tackling cold conditions.
The upper element of the bib uses a supportive, cosy and high stretch y-form binding strap construction, so you can be sure that the bib short will retain its fit over the course of your ride. A raw edge, grip rib hem with silicone grippers ensures no riding up, however hard you go on the road. Making use of a 600 series pad, computer cut with a continuously variable profile for enhanced fabric fit and feel, you are sure to benefit from a much-improved feel on the road. With gel inserts offering a top level of cushioning, this bib short protects not only from the cold, but from impacts and shocks out on the road.
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® fabric with PFC Free DWR M™ treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellence
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Ergonomic multi panel construction
- Raw edge, grip rib hem with silicone grip
- Reflective trim
Endura FS260 Pro Thermo Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.