Endura Freezing Point Overshoe II
The Endura Freezing Point Overshoes II possess an impressive list of attributes to help the rider keep on training throughout the wet and cold winter months without freezing toes.
The thick neoprene construction offers a perfect balance of warmth and water resistance to battle icy conditions while its natural amount of stretch ensures that freedom of movement in the ankle area is unhindered. The full-length rear zip is incredibly tough and eases the putting on and taking off of the overshoe, even with cold hands.
Reinforced toe and heel panels improve durability in these high wear areas while the neat cleat holes allow for quick clipping in and out of pedals. Reflective strips on the rear complete the feature list by adding extra low light visibility to other road users.
- A cosy overshoe that wards off very low temperatures and rain
- Full neoprene construction is warm, water resistant and stretchy
- Full rear zip is tough and allows easy putting on and taking off
- Toughened toe and heel sections increase durability
- Cleat holes enable easy clipping in and out of the pedals
- Reflective strips on the rear enhance visibility in low light conditions
Endura Freezing Point Overshoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".