Endura GV500 Waterproof Jacket
Made from ExoShell 40 three-layer waterproof fabric via a seam-sealed construction, the Endura GV500 Waterproof Jacket shields the rider from the most inclement weather conditions. In addition, this material's high breathability prevents overheating and its low weight allows the jacket to be packed easily into its own stuff sack, making it easily transportable when it's not being worn.
The water-repellent front zip with storm flap prevents leaks, and the grown-on hood grants additional protection when conditions really take a turn for the worst. A zipped chest pocket is a handy addition, ideal for storing smaller valuables while riding and subtle reflective details throughout the design help increase the wearer's visibility when on dark roads.
- A versatile jacket that protect the rider from the heaviest rain
- Highly breathable lightweight ExoShell40™ three-Layer waterproof fabric
- Fully seam-sealed construction
- PFC-Free non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Water repellent front zip with storm flap
- Grown-on hood with volume adjuster
- Subtle reflective details
- Zipped chest pocket doubles a stuff sack
- Small pack size ideal for multi day adventures
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 99 grams, size M