Endura Hummvee 3/4 Short II with Liner
The Endura Hummvee 3/4 MTB Short II with liner consists of an outer short made of mini-ripstop Nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment and an inner liner short with the Endura men’s 200 series pad. The liner short is attached via the Clickfast fastener and can be easily detached for washing, or replaced with any other Endura Clickfast liner short. The outer short uses an elasticated waistband with a flat fitting belt that won’t interfere with a rucksack or hydration pack and has six pockets, including two rear pockets that are large enough to take a map for those venturing off the beaten track. Two zippered mesh-backed thigh vents provide cooling, whilst the articulated panels at the front of the knee and back of the calf mean that the short never drags or feels uncomfortable when pedalling.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast™ detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Articulated knees and rear calf
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High Mobility Multi-use Versatility – HuMMVee
- Weight 415 grams size medium
Endura Hummvee 3/4 Short II with Liner Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".