Endura Hummvee Trouser II
Incredibly versatile and comfortable, the Endura Hummvee Trouser II uses a sophisticated material and a relaxed pattern to be perfect for a multitude of trail and urban applications.
The principal ripstop fabric is tough and durable to deal with the scuffs and scrapes of the trail. This material has a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment that wards off light rain and wheel spray to help keep the wearer dry in inclement conditions. A durable seat panel extends the life of this high friction area, and a neat ankle adjustment feature helps to eliminate drafts and water ingress.
The relaxed cut gives freedom of movement but also looks great when off the bike in social settings. The trouser is held securely in place with the elasticated waistband, and this also possesses the Clickfast feature that allows the addition of integrated liner shorts (available separately). A variety of pockets complete the garment and are useful for storing valuables, maps and other ride essentials.
- A versatile and comfortable trouser that’s ideal for trail and urban use
- Durable nylon mini ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- Clickfast™ liner compatible
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Ankle adjustment