Endura MT500 Freezing Point Gilet
The Endura MT500 Freezing Point Gilet places durable ripstop fabric lined with cosy Primaloft GOLD insulation on its front panels to ward off plummeting temperatures. Stretch PrimaLoft backed softshell fabric is used for the back panel to provide extra insulation and freedom of movement when in the riding position. The materials are finished with a durable water repellent treatment to resist light rain and wheel-spray.
Zipped front pockets double up as vents that can be opened for increased airflow when the temperatures rise, and a hidden internal pocket securely holds smaller valuables. Durable shoulder sections with silicone grippers facilitate backpack use, while reflective trim on the tail section grants increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- A highly insulating gilet to combat cold riding conditions
- Lightweight yet durable ripstop front torso panels with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation
- Stretch PrimaLoft® backed softshell fabric on the back for unrestricted movement
- PFC-Free, non-toxic, durable water repellent finish
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip
- Front pockets double-up as vents
- Hidden internal pocket
- Reflective trims on rear tail
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 150 grams, size M