Endura MT500 Mountain Bike Helmet
Endura's flagship MTB Helmet, the MT500 offers the ultimate protection on the trails. The Koroyd core absorbs energy from impacts in a more linear way than traditional helmets and significantly reduces the chance of head injury. Not only do you get the highest levels of safety, but there are also tonnes of features enhancing performance and comfort. Large vents keep the air flowing more freely for top breathability, and anti-bacterial padding prevents the growth of microbes and any associated bad smells. The peak is adjustable and there is a front dock for your sunglasses. The fit system is easy to adjust with just one hand and ensures security and even pressure distribution. If you wish to attach a light or helmet cam, you can use one of the included mounts.
- High performance Enduro style mountain bike helmet with wide adjustment visor
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- First helmet to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI), significantly reducing risk of skull fracture beyond required helmet standards
- Front eyewear dock and goggle compatible including rear strap clip
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast-wicking spacer fabric padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
- Clip-on accessory mount, accessory clip and light mount included
Endura MT500 MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.