Endura MT500 Overshoes
When the winter weather hits hard, the Endura MT500 Overshoes protect the feet from the cold and the rain to allow riding on the trails to continue all year round.
The upper is made from a thick neoprene to offer excellent levels of insulation, and this is faced with a tough nylon layer to increase off-road durability markedly. The moulded rubber toe cap further increases the hardiness of this overshoe while its rugged and treaded sole helps when walking across muddy and rocky slopes that are impassable by bike. This sole also has neat cleat holes to allow trouble-free clipping in when using mountain bike SPD pedals.
The asymmetric front seam improves the fit around mountain bike shoes, and the long rear zip fastens securely but is easy to operate with cold hands post-ride. Crank rub protection zones on the inner ankles enhance durability further, and reflective detailing adds important levels of safety for when on road sections of rides that link trails together.
- Rugged shoe protection for dirty days on the mountain bike
- Tough nylon faced neoprene upper
- Moulded rubber toe cap with treaded underside to help climb steep, muddy slopes
- Hard wearing reinforced sole protects the bottom of the overshoe from rocks and pedals
- Asymmetric front seam for improved fit
- Offset rear zip with snap down puller and zip guard
- Crank rub protection
- Reflective detailing
- Suitable for MTB cleats only
Endura MT500 Overshoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.