Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket
Packed to the brim with weather-resistant features, the Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket inspires riders to get out on their mountain bikes in even the foulest of winter conditions.
The primary panels of the jacket comprise the hard-wearing ExoShell40DR material that uses its three-layer construction to offer exceptional waterproofing but also grants high levels of breathability to eliminate overheating when the riding pace ramps up. Sealed seams link the jacket together and totally shut out external moisture while a helmet-compatible hood and a water-repellent front zip increase weather shielding further.
The shoulders of the jacket use ergonomically positioned stretch zones to increase comfort, even when riding aggressively, and soft lycra cuffs keep the sleeves positioned perfectly at all times. Large underarm vents can be opened to increase airflow and combat excessive perspiration, and a variety of pockets provide plenty of storage options. Reflective trim throughout completes the jacket by improving nighttime safety markedly.
- A jacket that’s packed full of all of the features needed for epic mountain bike rides in the foulest of weather
- Exceptionally breathable and durable ExoShell40DR 3-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- 3D adjustable helmet hood
- Water-repellent front zip with storm flap
- Ventilation from large underarm two-way zipped vents extending onto back is compatible with backpacks
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket and sleeve lift pass pocket
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- Soft-touch lycra inner cuff for added comfort and protection
- Reflective trims on hood, cuff and rear tail
Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket II Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.