Endura MT500 Waterproof Trouser II
With several weatherproof features, the Endura MT500 Waterproof Trouser II shields the rider from the worst weather allowing the trails to be attacked through the inclement winter months.
The primary material is made from the three-layer ExoShell40DR material that’s waterproof and highly breathable to keep the rider dry despite the rain or sweat levels. The main material sections are complemented by toughened seat and ankle areas that increase durability in these high wear zones.
The pre-shaped fit clicks onto the rider perfectly when on the bike and the added stretch panels in areas of high articulation ensure the pedalling action is always unrestricted. The fit is also fully compatible with protective knee pads while the long, thigh height water repellent zips ease putting the trouser on and taking it off and provide ventilation for when intensity levels are high.
Water-resistant hand pockets provide safe storage space for valuables and the popper and zip waist fastening combination with added belt loops grants a secure fit at all times. Padded shorts (available separately) can be integrated via the Clickfast system, and reflective details increase visibility and safety in low light riding conditions.
- Rugged waterproof trousers that protect when riding across the trails in the rain
- Exceptionally breathable and durable ExoShell40DR three-layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- Extra durable seat and inner ankle panel
- Pre-shaped for great on bike articulated fit and stretch panels for unrestricted movement
- Knee Pad compatible fit
- Long, thigh height two-way water repellent side zips make the trousers easy to get on and off, with top half of zips doubling up as thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Water resistant hand pockets
- Belt loops and zipped fly with popper closure
- Clickfast™ compatible so that additional padded shorts can be worn underneath (available separately)
- Reflective details for night time visibility