Endura Pro SL Bib Short
Endura’s latest Pro SL Bib Short builds on the success of the previous iterations, with a lumbar panel that helps hold the short in place, taking pressure off the straps for increased comfort. The Italian Lycra has been treated with coldblack so that it absorbs less heat and has a UPF50 protection factor, whilst the pre-shaped multi-panel construction moulds the short to the body when in the cycling position.
The Pro SL Bib Short uses Endura’s premium 700 series pad, with its Continuously Variable Profile technology that ensures there is plenty of padding where required and none where it isn’t, for less bulk and more comfort. Comfort is increased by the use of a 3D front mesh zone for better air circulation, and the fast wicking polyamide/Lycra face fabric combines with the multi-density open-cell foam sandwich to provide a pad which is soft against the skin yet provides enough cushioning for long hours in the saddle. Raw-edged hems give a modern look and spread the load over a wide area for less chance of irritation and a choice of pad widths offers a virtually custom fit.
Endura Pro SL pad sizing for men
- < 135mm - Narrow Pad
- 130 -150mm - Medium Pad
- >145mm - Wide Pad
- High-quality Italian power Lycra® fabric with coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat buildup and provides UPF50
- Updated 700 series pad with improved foam construction and a micro-polyester face fabric for unrivalled comfort. Computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch technology with antibacterial finish and available in three pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped multi-panel construction
- New bib construction combining wide elastic straps and supportive high wicking rear panel
- High power, lumbar support panel
- Raw-edge hem bands with inner silicone print