Endura Pro SL Long Leg Bib Short
The Pro SL Long Leg Bib Short has a 4cm longer leg than Endura’s standard bib short, but otherwise is identical in terms of its benefits. The Lycra has been treated with 'coldblack' so that it absorbs less heat and gives a UPF rating of 50, whilst the pre-shaped multi-panel construction ensures that the short hugs the body when in position on the bike. There is now a lumbar support panel that helps keep the short in place and reduces pressure on the shoulder straps and the raw edge hem bands spread the load across a wide area so as to reduce the chance of discomfort or irritation.
The 700 series pad is Endura’s premium pad and features Continuously Variable Profile technology so that the thickness varies depending on where it is needed most, keeping bulk and bunching to a minimum. There is an antibacterial finish and the polyamide/Lycra® face fabric is designed to feel luxurious against the skin all ride long, with a 3D front mesh zone providing air circulation for better breathability and freshness. With three pad widths available it’s easy to achieve a personalised fit.
Endura Pro SL pad sizing for men
- 130 -150mm - Medium Pad
- < 135mm - Narrow Pad
- >145mm - Wide Pad
- High-quality Italian power Lycra® fabric with coldblack® technology dramatically reducing heat buildup and providing UPF50
- Updated 700 series pad with improved foam construction and a micro-polyester face fabric for unrivalled comfort. Computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch technology with antibacterial finish and available in three pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped multi-panel construction
- New bib construction combining wide elastic straps and supportive high wicking rear panel
- High power, lumbar support panel
- Raw-edge hem bands with inner silicone print
- 4cm longer than standard Pro SL Bib Short
Endura Pro SL Long Leg Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.