Endura Pro SL Primaloft Jacket II
Intended for use on the coldest rides, be that on road, gravel or mountain bike, Endura’s Pro SL Primaloft Jacket II can be used as an outer garment on drier days thanks to the PFC-Free DWR (durable water repellent) finish and three pockets or layered underneath a full waterproof for maximum weather protection. The PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation on the front of the piece provides core warmth where needed most whilst the more breathable stretch panels elsewhere keep the fit neat and unrestrictive.
PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation is made from synthetic fibres so that, unlike down, it can still provide good insulation when damp or when it has been crushed into a bag or pocket. It can also be easily put through a normal washing machine to keep it clean.
- Lightweight windproof shell panels with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation
- Stretch panels on underarm and back for unrestricted movement
- Triple rear pocket system with zipped security pocket
- Lightweight internal hem elastic with silicone gripper
- Ventilation via underarm perforations
- Clean bonded hem
- Full front zip
- Reflective details
Endura Pro SL Primaloft Jacket II Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".