Endura SingleTrack Youth Knee Pads
Designed to give your young shredder the protection they need to push themselves on the trails, the Endura SingleTrack Youth Knee Pads use multi-layer memory foam protection to offer total peace of mind. An excellent option for protecting delicate young knees, these pads are comfortable to wear thanks to their soft-pad design. The terry lining is soft to reduce irritation from pedalling, and quickly wicks sweat away from the knee.
A fully opening strap design sets these pads apart, ensuring there is no need to remove your shoe for a simple, hassle-free fit. To handle repeat impacts, the covering material is highly durable and designed to resist tearing.
- Highly flexible construction for pedalling comfort
- Multi-layer memory foam inserts provide supple protection
- Fully opening strap system allows easy fit and removal even with shoes on
- Highly abrasion-resistant aramid impact panels
- Jacquard elastic Velcro® straps to secure in place with easy-grab grip tabs
- Terry lining for additional comfort and moisture control