Endura SingleTrack Youth Knee Pads
Designed to give your young shredder the protection they need to push themselves on the trails, the Endura SingleTrack Youth Knee Pads use multi-layer memory foam protection to offer total peace of mind. An excellent option for protecting delicate young knees, these pads are comfortable to wear thanks to their soft-pad design. The terry lining is soft to reduce irritation from pedalling, and quickly wicks sweat away from the knee.
A fully opening strap design sets these pads apart, ensuring there is no need to remove your shoe for a simple, hassle-free fit. To handle repeat impacts, the covering material is highly durable and designed to resist tearing.
- Highly flexible construction for pedalling comfort
- Multi-layer memory foam inserts provide supple protection
- Fully opening strap system allows easy fit and removal even with shoes on
- Highly abrasion-resistant aramid impact panels
- Jacquard elastic Velcro® straps to secure in place with easy-grab grip tabs
- Terry lining for additional comfort and moisture control
Endura SingleTrack Youth Knee Pads Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.