Endura Strike Gloves
The Endura Strike Gloves are perfect for cool and wet conditions thanks to their comprehensive design and combination of advanced materials.
The external fabric of the backhand is stretchy to increase dexterity and is finished with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to ward off light rain and road spray. This outer fabric covers a fully waterproof membrane and a low bulk, insulating liner that adds generous levels of warmth and is quick-drying to help avoid sweat build-up.
A synthetic leather palm is flexible and durable and has gel padding to help dissipate vibrations from rough riding surfaces. Silicone prints are added to the palm to increase handlebar grip markedly, even in the wet. Extended cuffs protect the wrists from cold drafts, and their velcro fastening is adjustable for a tailored fit around multiple wrist circumferences.
Terry material panels on the rear of the fingers handily wipe sweat away from the brow, and reflective prints add a degree of visibility when cycling in low light conditions.
- Low bulk gloves that protect from chilly and wet riding conditions
- Stretch outer fabrics with eco-friendly PFC free DWR finish provide great flexibility
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Low bulk, fast-dry, insulating liner
- Durable, synthetic leather palm with vibration damping gel padding with silicone prints for grip
- Extended cuff with Velcro adjuster for improved fit and warmth
- Full finger Terry sweat wipe
- Reflective prints for nighttime visibility
Endura Strike Waterproof Gloves Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.