Endura Urban Luminite 3 in 1 Jacket II
Possessing several advanced features, the Endura Urban Luminite 3 in 1 Jacket II is the perfect bad weather companion for when out on the trails or commuting across the city but is also versatile enough to be adapted for milder riding conditions.
The main jacket is made from the windproof, waterproof and highly breathable Exoshell20 material and has sealed seams to completely shut out the rain and snow. This main jacket is complemented by the integrated Primaloft gilet that adds high levels of warmth for the coldest days and can also be detached and worn on its own during milder periods of the year.
The hood is constructed from the same material as the outer shell and shields the head from icy conditions while a storm flap behind the front zip stops draughts from hitting the chest when riding. Underarm vents can be opened and closed to help avoid perspiration build-up when climbing the steepest hills and an adjustable hem gives a perfect fit, regardless of body shape.
The jacket is importantly finished with large reflective panels that are integrated throughout and these alert other road users in low light conditions to increase rider safety markedly.
- A jacket that gives protection, insulation and low-light visibility within poor weather conditions
- Waterproof and breathable Exoshell20™ shell in a fully seam sealed construction
- Detachable internal PrimaLoft® Gilet provides optional insulation and can be worn on its own in milder weather
- Strategically positioned large reflective panels provide night time visibility
- Zipped chest and hand warmer pockets
- Bonded, laser cut double storm flap on centre zip
- Large under arm vents for temperature regulation
- A hood adds extra protection from the elements
- Concealed hem and hood adjusters and velcro wrists offer tailored levels of fit