Endura Urban Luminite Overshoes
With weather beating and safety improving features, the Endura Urban Luminite Overshoes are ideal for commuting in the depths of winter.
A stretchy, waterproof material is used for the construction of the uppers and is joined together by a taped seam to seal out the elements completely. Comfort is improved by the flatlock stitching that reduces the chances of rubbing and irritation while the sole and toe areas are abrasion resistant to increase durability markedly and also allow the use of any cleat and pedal system. All foot sizes are catered for by the highly adjustable Velcro fastening system that extends from the bottom of the heel all the way to the cuff.
Broad reflective trim is added all around these overshoes to help provide visibility to other road users whatever direction they are approaching from, and this is particularly important when riding in the dark or on busy city roads.
- Waterproof footwear protection ideal for commuting
- Stretch waterproof PU fabric with taped centre front seam
- Seams are flatlocked for additional durability
- Stretch aramid abrasion-resistant sole and toe
- Extensive 360-degree reflective trims on front side and rear
- Opens fully at the sole and up the back of the heel with Velcro® fastening for an adjustable fit
- Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats