Endura Urban Luminite Womens Jacket II
The Endura Urban Luminite Women's Jacket II is a hardy companion that uses its comprehensive feature set to make commuting in wet and dark conditions bearable and safe.
The main material panels are constructed from 2.5-layer material that is waterproof and breathable to protect the wearer from the worst precipitation while avoiding overheating when the riding intensity rises. The sealed seams completely shut out the elements and the storm flap that resides behind the full front zip guards against drafts hitting the chest when travelling at speed.
A zipped chest pocket safely holds valuables and fleece-lined waist height pockets insulate the hands when stationary at traffic lights. Large underarm vents provide increased ventilation to help avoid perspiration build-up on the inside of the jacket while the concealed hem adjusters allow for a tailored level of fit, regardless of body type.
The jacket is crowned with huge reflective panels that are visible from every angle and these drastically increase rider safety when cycling across the city in bad weather and low light.
- A jacket that gives total protection from cold rain and high visibility in low light when commuting
- Lightweight, breathable 2.5-Layer waterproof main fabric in a fully seam sealed construction
- Bonded and laser cut double storm flap on centre zip
- Concealed hem adjusters
- Zipped chest pocket and hand warmer pockets with cosy microfleece lining
- Large under arm vents for temperature regulation
- Strategically positioned large reflective panels provide night time visibility
Endura Urban Luminite Womens Jacket II Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".