Endura Windchill Gloves
The Endura Windchill Gloves protect the hands and fingers from chilly breezes and drizzle thanks to their comprehensive design and advanced materials.
A softshell backhand is insulating, windproof and water-resistant to shield from the worst of the autumn and early winter conditions and has a brushed interior face for supreme levels of comfort against the skin. The backhand is partnered by the Palmistry palm that has an ergonomic construction to follow the contours of the hand and gel padding to help dissipate shock from rougher riding surfaces.
Silicone printed sections on the fingers and palm increase grip on the handlebar while an E-Swipe finger makes using touchscreen smartphones possible without having to take the gloves off. Terry material on the rear of the fingers is suitable for wiping away sweat while reflective details are useful for when cycling in poor light conditions.
- Full finger gloves with windproof and water-resistant back of hand
- Windproof softshell backhand with lightly brushed lining
- Ergonomic Palmistry™ technology with gel padding
- Silicone print palm and fingertips print for grip
- Snug fit stretch cuff
- Full finger terry sweat wipe
- E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger
- Reflective details